What kind of weather can you expect?
Based on the table below it seems that the best time to come is between April and July and yet our most busy season is, of course, the Christmas holidays.
What’s all happening during the holidays in our area this year?
What can you expect in the next few months and upcoming holidays?
What can you do in the area?
- Nature and adventure
- Stunning beaches, sea and lagoons
- Surfing and kite surfing.
- Canoe trails
- Sea fishing
- Horse riding
- Mountain biking
- Quad biking
- Shell seeking on our beautiful beaches
- Whale and dolphin spotting at one of the beautiful beaches
- Elephant encounters
- Safari drives (self or guided)
- Visit the Wildcoast (day trips)
- Visit a rural Xhosa village with a local mama
- Day trip to visit the amazing natural phenomenon ‘The Gates’ in the Transkei
- Visit a touch farm with only African animals
Food and Culinary
The area offers plenty of lovely original restaurants and bars. A variety of different foods and amazing settings for all to enjoy!
Child friendly places are also available and within close proximity.
There will be a list and description of the different restaurants in your cottage
Arts and Culture: